Last revised: May 1, 2016
- The Pilogics LP from Israel is the operator of the website hairegen-online.com. This page is intended to inform you of the Company’s policy for collecting, using and divulging personal data obtained from the website users.
- We use the personal data submitted by the website users only for the purpose of operating the website, providing service to the users and improving website use. By using this website, you are consenting to the collection and use of said data in accordance with the policy set forth herein.
Data Collection & Use
While using the website, you may be asked to provide some identifying details, which may be used for identification and contact purposes. These identifying details may include your name, the country where you live and the state of your hair, but are not limited to these particular details alone (“Personal Data”).
Web Usage Data
- Like many other website operators, we collect data sent to us by your browser every time you visit our websites (“Web Usage Data”).
- These data may include such information as your IP address, the type and version of the browser you are using, the pages you logged onto, the times and dates of your visits, the time you spent logged onto each page and other statistics.
- Additionally, we may use services on behalf of other vendors such as Google Analytics who store, monitor and analyze data of the categories outlined above.
Subject to your approval, we may use your personal data in order to contact you by sending newsletters, marketing materials, sales promotion materials and other information.
- Cookies are small files that contain a small amount of data that may be used for anonymous identification. Cookies sent to your browser by websites are kept on the hard disc of your computer.
Protecting your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no Internet communication method or electronic media storage method is 100% secure. We do our best and use state-of-the-art tools for securing your personal data, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Protecting Your Payment Data
- The products and services offered through the website may be paid for by credit card or using a PayPal account. Payment for the services, products and shipping must be made in advance, upon making the on-line purchase, and payment confirmation must be received before the goods may be shipped.
- We secure your payment data using the most advanced security tools, in line with the directives of the credit card companies and PayPal.
Revisions to this Policy
- Should we introduce a substantial change to this policy, we will announce said change by sending a message to that effect to the E-Mail address you submitted to us, or by publishing a prominent notification to that effect on our website.
Keeping your Personal Data
We may keep and process the following types of personal data:
- Data submitted by filling out forms through the website, during a telephone conversation with a representative, by E-Mail messages, etc. These data include information submitted when registering to the website, searching for products, placing orders, participating in sales specials or surveys and while reporting website malfunctions. The data you submit may include your name, address, E-Mail address, telephone number and the extent of your satisfaction with the products you ordered.
- During each of your visits to our website, we may automatically store the following data: technical details including the IP address used to connect your computer to the web, user name and password, browser type and version, specific time zone, the types and versions of extensions to your browser and operating system details. Additionally, we may collect details about your website usage, including the links you had clicked in order to log onto and off the website, products you searched for and/or viewed, the response times of the website pages, errors encountered while downloading data, the time spent logged onto specific pages, operations on the page including scrolling, clicking and mouse shifting, the ways you used to log out of the website and the telephone numbers you used to contact our service representatives.
- Data provided from other sources – we cooperate closely with third-party operators, including technology companies, billing and shipping systems, web advertising networks, companies providing web traffic analysis services, search engines, etc., and these parties may provide us with data about you.
We secure the data submitted to us through physical and digital means. The data communication that contains payment details is encrypted and secured by SSL protocols while customer data are kept in a physically secured environment, the access to which is restricted to authorized specialists who require those data for the purpose of performing specific tasks, such as bookkeeping or development. Additionally, all our specialists are required to use password-protected screensavers and to keep the computers they use constantly updated.