- Please read this document thoroughly to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions regarding the purchase terms, liabilities and exceptions retaining to the Hairegen device, the website, web shop manufacturer and the Seller before making a purchase. When placing an order you will be prompted to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the “I accept” box, thereby confirming that you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions, this step must be completed in order to complete any online transaction.
- By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions in this document. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions in this document you must not use this website.
- In order to use this site for the purchase of any of the offered items, you must be at least 18 years of age, by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Any infringement of the terms and conditions in this document will grant the Seller the right to take legal action.
- Hairegen-online.comhere after referred to in this document as the “Web Shop” is a web store and site, operated by PILOGICS LLP a registered partnership at 30 Hacharoshet street, Or-Yehuda 6037597, Israel, here after referred to in this document as the “Seller”, a sales and marketing channel to sell and distribute the Hairegen device, here after referred to in this document as “Hairegen”.
- The Seller reserves the right to operate the website through a 3rdparty; in all cases, regardless of the origin country the purchase was made in, and whatever 3rd party operator issued the receipt for the transaction, the sole responsibility for all relevant issues, legal and financial or otherwise will remain with The Seller.
- Contact information:
Our working hours: Sunday: 09:00-16:00 GMT.
Monday to Thursday: 08:00-16:00 GMT.
Friday: 08:00-12:00 GMT.
*Email or Phone messages will be answered within 2 working days.
Address: 30 Hacharoshet street, Or-Yehuda, 6037597 ISRAEL.
Registered partnership number in Israel: 550233936.
- Hairegen is a self-treatment device for Hair regeneration. Hairegen was developed and is manufactured by Pilogics, 30 Hacharoshet street, Or-Yehuda, 6037597 hereafter referred to in this document as the “Manufacturer”
- Pilogics takes full manufacturers liability and responsibility for the integrity and proper function of the product supplied to the customer with exception of USA and Canada.
- The images displayed on the Seller’s site are for Illustration purposes only. The product supplied might vary slightly in appearance from those depicted on the online shop.
- The packaging displayed on the site, and the final packaging may vary in appearance from those displayed on the online shop.
- The Seller is not responsible for insuring that the product is suitable for your personal purposes. It is imperative that you follow all the recommended steps to ensure the best compatibility for the treatment prior to placing an order from the online store.
- Results achieved may vary depending on the user’s personal potential, frequency of use, the user’s response to the treatment and other factors beyond the Seller’s control.
- Hairegen is CE certified as a home use device.
- The Seller offers the user phone and/or online advice and/or training regarding the use of the Hairegen device.
- The Seller’s consultants have been trained and approved to offer the most professional advice possible to the customers.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to report any issues or problems in the treatment process, including but not limited to discomfort, rashes, increased loss of hair excessive dryness of the scalp etc. to the Seller as soon as possible in order to assess the safety of continued treatment with the device.
- Users of this site must assure that all data supplied to the site and Seller must be correct, true, and accurate.
- The Seller’s consultants are not medical professionals and do not claim to offer medical advice to the customer.
- The Seller will not be liable for any advice given by the consultants.
- Any consultation given by the Seller’s staff is an offer of general guidance only, and is not meant to be a personal guarantee of Hairegen’s ability to achieve any result.
- Any result expectations given by the Seller in either in oral or written form, are based on the Seller and Pylogics general experience, and does not serve as a personal guarantee of results.
- The Seller will not be liable for any compensation for damages due to the Hairegen product not providing the desired result or any wrong consultation given by any representative of the Seller including but not limited to cases where the consultation given by the Sellers representative contradicts the Manufacturer’s directions.
- The Seller takes every effort to insure that the prices displayed on the site are correct. In any case where the Seller finds an error on the web shop site, the Seller will notify the customer of this error and offer the option of completing the order with the correct price or to cancel the transaction.
- The Seller is not obligated to sell the product at the price published on the web store.
- The Seller reserves its right to change the prices without prior notice. However, in case of price change, it will not affect orders that have been confirmed.
- Prices displayed on the website are for EU countries only. Shipping to other countries may incur additional charges and taxes in accordance with local laws.
Local and international taxes.
- The price will not include VAT, custom clearing fees and delivery to the customer’s home, in accordance with the arrangement with the courier company (in some areas, the ordered items may be delivered to a central location).
- Any fees that may incur in accordance with local laws and regulations, will be paid by the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any fees that may apply.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel a transaction as long as the payment has not been processed.
- The Seller reserves the right to block shipment of goods without prior notice, as long as an order was not accepted prior to the blocking.
Terms of Purchase
- Prior to Purchase, the customer is responsible to ensure that the Hairegen is suitable for use for the purpose it is purchased. This can be accomplished by reading the relevant sections of the user manual at: http://www.hairegen-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/eng-new-size-10×21.pdf
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel any transaction so long as the goods have not been delivered.
- Payment for items from the Web Shop is possible with most major credit cards. The Seller reserves its right to add, remove and /or change any of the payment methods without prior notice at its own discretion.
- Payment for the products ordered, including shipping costs must be paid in advance.
- The Seller will not process an order until confirmation of payment has been received.
- The Seller is not obligated to approve any transaction.
- GBP is the sellers working currency. When selecting USD or EURO as payment currency, the conversion rate will be the credit card company’s conversion rate at the time of the transaction.
- The Seller is unable to ship Hairegen to some countries. The list of countries is updated from time to time by the seller.
- Delivery is subject to availability, if we are unable to process your order in the promised time, we will inform you as soon as possible with the updated delivery estimates.
- The customer’s confirmation signature of receiving the package containing the Hairegen and kit will serve as a reference of the time the product was delivered and received.
- The Seller reserves the right to dispatch the goods from any warehouse or location the Seller may choose.
- In most cases, the Seller transfers the shipment to the courier within 3 business days. However, the Seller reserves the right to dispatch the goods up to 7 business days after confirmation of payment.
- The Seller will not be responsible for the shipping company’s (courier) considerations and the delivery time.
- In the event that the package has been lost or damaged during shipment, the Seller will reship the product within 3 working days of having been informed of the loss by the shipping company and will inform the customer accordingly.
- The Seller will not be liable for delays in delivery caused by any failure of the shipping company, or any other 3rd
In the event that the product has been delivered to the customer and has not been accepted (refusal of acceptance), the customer will be reimbursed for the cost of the transaction, minus the shipping and return shipping cost. Return shipping must be completed using a courier service or EMS only.
- In the event that the customer wishes to return the product, the customer has the right to do so within 14 days of receipt of the goods, provided the goods have not been opened are in the original packaging and have not been used or tampered with the in any way. The refund will be made up to 14 days from receipt of the goods by the Seller.
- In the event that the packaging was opened, tampered with or has been used in any way, the customer will not be eligible to return the product.
- In the event that the customer decides to return the product for any reason after it has been opened and used and if the Seller agrees to cancel the transaction, the amount to be refunded will be the original price paid minus the shipping cost 70 GBP restocking fee. The cartridge will not be included in any return agreement and it’s cost will be deducted from any return agreement as it is a consumable item.
- If it is determined by the Seller that the Hairegen device delivered to the customer is faty, any costs in relation to shipping or replacement of the unit will be covered by the Seller.
- The customer has the right to cancel an order prior to shipping of the product by contacting the seller and expressing the desire to do so. The seller will contact the customer and ask for identifying details for confirmation of the cancellation. No cancellation fee will be deducted from the original sale price in this case. Refund of the amount paid will be made within 14 days of confirming the cancellation. The refund will be in the same currency as the payment was made in initially.
“Money back guarantee” return terms
The “Money back guarantee” terms are as follows:
- The following treatment programs shall be used in order to ensure that the customer receives the maximum benefits of the Hairegen device:
- Stage I: Program number 1, once a day, for the first two weeks.
- Stage II: users with short hair will use program number 2, once a day, for the remainder of the treatment period of six months. Users with long hair will use program number 3, once a day, for the remainder of the treatment period of six months.
- In order to be entitled to preserve the money back guarantee the client is obliged to use the device for at least 90% of the treatment program recommended in section 9.3.1. As the company cannot guarantee rests without the proper use of the device. The use of the device will be verified by the following procedure: Connecting the base of the Hairegen device to a PC, Downloading and installing the “Personal trainer” Software from: WIN: HTTPS://API2-PROD.HAIREGEN.COM/UTILS/GETLATEST/WINMAC: HTTPS://API2-PROD.HAIREGEN.COM/UTILS/GETLATEST/MAC, installing the Personal Trainer software, placing the Hairegen into the base, connecting it to the computer, then the usage logs will be uploaded automatically from the device allowing the Seller and the Client to verify that this condition is met.
- In case the Client is not satisfied with the rests after six months of use and has ffilled the terms as listed it section 9.3.1 – 9.3.2 the Client will be entitled to return the device in the following manner:
- The client will send an e-mail with a return request to: email@example.com the email will include the device number.
- The Seller will process the request and typically respond within 3 business days by e-mail stating the client’s eligibility for a refund. If the refund eligibility is approved, the e-mail will state the return address.
- The client will send the Hairegen kit by registered mail or by currier service to the return address at his own expense. The returned kit must include the following items:
- The Hairegen device
- Hairegen base
- Power adaptor
- USB cable
- Original packaging
The Device must be returned in working condition, with no breaks to the plastic or missing parts.
- The following amounts will be deducted from the refund price:
- 70 GBP shipping and handling fee
- In case that a kit with two cartridges was purchased, the refund amount will include only one cartridge, granted that it is unused and in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days from reception and inspection of the returned Hairegen kit at the Sellers warehouse. (Excluding the Credit Card Company / Pay-Pal processing time).
- The following treatment programs shall be used in order to ensure that the customer receives the maximum benefits of the Hairegen device:
- The Sellers contact information for notification of cancellation or return: E-mail:
- The Seller reserves the right to discontinue or change this option at any time as per the company’s consideration.
- The customer may use the Hairegen for personal purposes only and not for commercial purposes of any type or form including but not limited to business, commercial or re-sale purposes.
- The Seller will not be liable for any damages caused to the consumer if Hairegen is used for non-personal purposes in breach of clause 10.1.
- The customer is obliged to use the Hairegen in accordance with the operating instructions included in the User’s Manual.
- The Seller is not liable for any damage caused to the user or the Hairegen as a rest of misuse by the user.
- A cartridge is enclosed within the kit. The cartridge is suitable for 6-12 months of daily use. When the cartridge has been used up, it shod be replaced with a new cartridge.
- Additional cartridges may be purchased from the Seller’s web shop.
- The base of the Hairegen will give a visual warning once a new cartridge shod be purchased.
Personal trainer software
- Pilogics supplies the customer with a Windows based personal trainer software that may assist in the use of Hairegen.
- The software offers cloud based backup of the user logs of the Hairegen activity, this is done automatically every time the base and Hairegen are connected to a PC via USB. This is done without divging any personal data whatsoever. All data stored on the cloud has no personal information attached to it. When the Hairegen base is connected to a PC or Laptop where the Personal Trainer software is not installed, the base will be functional as a charger only and will not transfer any data from the device.
- These logs are stored on the Manufacturers system. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the customer gives his consent that all his personal data and Hairegen logs may be remotely accessed by the Seller to track the activity levels of the Hairegen and ensure that the Hairegen is properly used, thus remotely assisting a customer to obtain the best rests possible. The logs may be used by the seller for statistical analysis and research purposes.
- The Seller is not liable for any damage caused to the customer’s computer or other device due to installation of the personal trainer software.
- By downloading and using the software, the customer agrees to the above terms, and any other terms and conditions stated in the software license agreement.
- The Hairegen device is under the manufacturer’s warranty for a period of one year from the time it has been delivered and signed for as accepted by the customer.
- The warranty will remain valid as long as the Hairegen device is used reasonably.
- The warranty does not apply to the battery and the cartridge and any damage to the plastic parts of the device and the base.
- The warranty does not include damage as a rest of physical impact or as a rest of liquid immersion or spillage.
- The warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations specified in the User Manual provided by the manufacturer.
- The warranty will be invalidated in the event that the Hairegen is opened, or repair is attempted by any personnel not specifically authorized by the manufacturer.
- Warranty is subject to the terms and conditions specified in the printed version of the User’s Manual
- Definition of reasonable use: Hairegen must be used as defined in the user manual that is in the Hairegen kit delivered to the customer. Any variation from the manufacturer guidelines including but not limited to physical damage, use in an inappropriate environment such as water or other liquids, any use not intended by the manufacturer, use of non-standard electrical connections to the Hairegen or its base, and any other damage caused by the customer by using the Hairegen not as expressly defined by the manufacturer.
- For any issues regarding the proper functionality of the Hairegen, please contact us either by mail firstname.lastname@example.org by phone : +44 02081383264
- If the issue cannot be resolved by phone, and repairs are required, the Seller will send a courier to pick up the Hairegen from the customer’s chosen location and bring it to the Seller’s logistics center for repairs, before it is returned to the customer by courier.
- During the repair period, no replacement Hairegen will be provided to the customer.
- During the warranty period all costs related to shipping to and from the customer will be covered by the Seller.
- Outside of the warranty period, or in any case where the warranty is voided by improper use, the customer will pay any shipping related costs.
- If the repairs require any additional payment not covered by the warranty, either during or after the warranty period, the Seller will inform the customer of the price estimate before continuing with the proposed repair. The repair process will not be continued until the Seller has expressed consent and payment is processed.
- The Seller will not be liable for any failure to perform, or a delayed performance caused by unforeseeable circumstances or events beyond our control.
- For the purpose of this document an event beyond the Seller’s reasonable control includes but not limited to strikes, industrial action by a third party, civil uprisings and riots, invasion, war, terror attacks, fire, explosions, extreme weather events, earthquakes, epidemics, failure of telecommunications networks, blackouts, impossibility of using standard transportation methods, failure by the Seller’s supplier, bankruptcy of the Seller’s suppliers and any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Sellers control.
- In case of an event beyond the Seller’s control, the Seller will contact the customer as soon as possible to update them of the situation, including the updated delivery date.
- This website and its entire content and functionality, including but not limited to texts, images, features, videos, information, and designs are owned by the Seller, and are protected by the relevant international Copyright and intellectual property rights laws.
- You may use this website for personal non-commercial use only.
- You may not display, copy, reproduce, modify, republish, store or transmit any of the information or materials on this website. Only legal owners of the content on the site hairegen-online.com may do so.
- It is forbidden to modify in any way or form, any copies of material derived from or copied from this website including photographs and watermarks.
- It is forbidden to use any data collected from the web store site for any marketing purposes, including but not limited to SMS marketing, telemarketing, social media marketing or any others without express consent from the Seller.
- Any user of the Web Shop may not use any data collected from the site to contact any 3rdparties, companies, individuals or otherwise related to the Web Shop or the Seller.
- This entire agreement and any part of it, is governed by the laws of the State of Israel. Any issues relating to these terms & conditions will be regated by the Israeli judicial system.
- The Seller may transfer its rights and obligations to a 3rdparty organization without it effecting the customer’s rights and responsibility under these terms and conditions
- Each clause of these terms and conditions operates individually of one another. If any court res that any of them is unlawf or unenforceable the remaining clauses will remain in force and in effect.
- The Seller will do everything in its power to ensure that the website is free of any malware and any other harmf scripts or software.
- The Seller is not responsible or liable due to any security issues, viruses, malware or other scripts that may be found on the visitor’s computer after visiting the Sellers website. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the proper anti-virus software and security measures installed on the customers device prior to accessing the site.
- The visitor must not misuse the website by attempting to gain unlawf access to any materials, data, information or any malicious or harmf reasons whatever they may be including but not limited to servers or other user sessions on the site, and any computers connected to the Seller’s network, or take any other action that may impair the sites performance, accessibility or availability in any way.
- The Seller utilizes the correct security measures as defined by the credit card companies and web payment sites and fly complies with all privacy protocols including SSL protocols, to ensure the best experience and peace of mind for the Sellers customers that their personal data is protected at all times, also the company has in place strict security measures in its offices, to ensure that phone transactions can be made in a safe and secure manner without compromising the customers data at any time during the process.
- The Seller reserves the right to restrict access to any part or to the entire web site at any given time at the Seller’s discretion.
- The Seller will do its best to ensure that the website is continuously available; The Seller is not liable to any damage that may occur due to a temporary lack of availability of the website.
- It is possible to post link to the Seller’s homepage provided that it does not damage, defame or otherwise diminish the Seller’s reputation or legal authority.
- The Seller reserves the right to update this document at any given time.
- In any case where you feel that the content on the site is either abusive, proprietary, offensive in any way, or in any case where you feel that these terms and conditions are not clear to you or you have any questions regarding a specific part of this document please inform us at: email@example.com
- In the event of any contradiction regarding the Hairegen device between this documents, the digital version and/or the printed version of the User’s Manual, the instructions in the printed version of the User’s Manual shall prevail. Precedence of documentation will be as follows where number 1 is top priority and number 4 is last priority.
- Manufactures printed user manual.
- Terms & conditions.
- Sellers Web store.
- Video User guide.